Saturday, May 9, 2009

A ROD!!!

Finally we can go from seeing images like this, clearly displaying A-ROD's lack of acting skills. And also might I add the great ability of his mother to dress him very nicely with a J Crew cashmere sweater and collar poking out every so slightly.














And More images of this... A ROD ballin like he doesnt give a DAMN about Selena Roberts!! Last night all it took was a Jeremy Guthrie decision to toss a 94 mph fast ball his way and change our perception of him completely (well at least as long as it took for him to round the bases) RUN CAREFULLY ALEX!!! 374 foot shot to left center........and finally Alex Rodriguez was back on 3rd base.

Is this the saviour of the yankees season?? Can I just pretend it is? Because for today it feels pretty good. But until he gets into the bullpen I'm not sure how long this post oriole beat down will last.

C.C. staying out there for the complete game does thrill me! ecspecially since he leads the majors in innings pitched the past 3 years making him very likely for an injury but........A ROD is back BEBE!!!

And forget he was 1 for 4 with 2 stikeouts inlcuding a ground out that looked like a very very slow walk to 1st............who cares A ROD is back!!!

So lets hope its that shot in the arm for offense the Yankees need and not a shot in the Arse of what was a "loosey goosey" era. It was a dream," Rodriguez said. "Two months has been a long time. I've been watching a lot of baseball and getting very frustrated. I feel like I'm back with my family now, where I belong." And its a dream to have you back sir. I like Pena, I like Angel, and I really like Ransom, but none of them equal AROD. Maybe if you could fuse them all together and name him Angel Ransom-Pena, but then again this was the first home run by a Yankees third basemen all year......... So lets get it Alex!!! and remember BE LOOSEY GOOSEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment